Friday, August 8, 2008

A Carbonated Comment

My husband was thirsty while we were driving home on I-65 the other day, and used that an excuse to pull into the Taco Bell drive-thru. There’s something about that purple and pink logo that calls his name.

But he was good this time and told the little squawk box he only wanted a large Pepsi with lots of ice.

At the window, the cashier cheerfully asked us for $3.97. Get outta here – we ordered a Pepsi, not a rum and Coke. Ron politely told her there was obviously a mistake since he’d ordered just one large drink.

“You guys are idiots,” she yelled back toward the restaurant.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Julie, you won on my blog...just wanted to let you know.

Send me your address so I can send your prize.

Noelia said...

That's outrageous!

Staci said...

That was too funny! :-)

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

That was one expensive drink. LOL I guess I still haven't learned my lesson going through drive-thrus. I always end up getting the people who have no clue. LOL

Cece